Tero's blog

Random notes

Ahven status update, January 2017

Even though I didn't manage to make any Ahven releases in year 2016 and the build job for Ahven as been failing for 6 months or so, I haven't completely abandoned it.

I added some performance tests and converted from Bounded_String usage to Unbounded_Strings. This helped with memory consumption for simple tests.

One of my long term plans had been to create functional tests for Ahven. Currently, Ahven is tested only by its own unit tests and that isn't enough.

My first option was to use cram for this functional tests, but recently I have started to think if the tests should be done using Robot Framework.

I also played a little with Gource and visualized Ahven's full Mercurial commit history (20MB video).

And made Ahven's homepage accessible via https.


Copyright © 2011 Tero Koskinen - Theme Skeleton; Blogging engine Pelican; Powered by Python